Designing an ultimate experience room takes an incredible amount of attention to detail and when it comes to sound design who better to talk about it than creators of one of the world’s ultimate audio systems.
Lee Gray from Kyron Audio talks about what it takes to create a dedicated listening environment from concept to reality.
He discusses the following key insights:
- Soundproofing versus improving the acoustics of the space
- What are optimal room dimensions and proportional ratios?
- How do the designers use the golden ratio in the room modes?
- What are the first reflection points all about?
- How can designers future proof spaces with constantly evolving technology?
And much more.
For more information about Kyron Audio – check out: https://kyronaudio.com.au/