In this second instalment of the series on acquiring high-rise office buildings, we are talking with Dom Cosentino from PKF Adelaide about how to manage the properties once they are in the fund.
Dom is the managing director of the 25-year old accounting firm, that over the last 10 years has set up an investment fund and have acquired 3 high rise office buildings.
Key insights discussed:
- Management of the AFS licence versus management of the buildings
- What is the role of the Responsible manager?
- The makeup of the building management team
- Communication frequency to the investors of the fund
- Future strategy for investment acquisitions
- Auditing of the building and AFS licence
- How much PKF are required to know about the investors in the fund?