Have you ever thought about acquiring large scale projects with a syndicate of investors? Dom Cosentino, a managing partner of PKF Adelaide, has done exactly this and over the last 10 years – he and his group have acquired three high rise office buildings in the CBD of Adelaide.
In the first episode, we talk about their acquisition strategy and the mechanics of what it takes to put together an AFS licence to acquire projects of this nature.
Key insights discussed:
– How and why an accounting firm decided to offer greater services to their clients?
– What it takes to set up an AFS licence?
– Compliance requirements for the licence
– What is a sophisticated investor?
– Mandate for the acquisition of investments
For more information, feel free to reach out to Dom at PKF Adelaide on (08) 8373 5588