Stan Zaslavsky

Land developments including house and land or large land estates have become quite popular in Melbourne over the last 5 or so years as population growth exploded. Peter Motalli, who we’ve spoken to in the past, has been specialising in these kinds of developments and I wanted to have a chat with him about them.

In the first episode, we cover some of the technical terms to do with land developments such as PSP, ICP, VPA, Englobo and others.

Keys discussed:
– What is a greenfield development
– Urban Growth zones around Melbourne
– How do beginner developers get into land developments?

For more information about Peter – you can get in touch with him on 0418 559 070 or at

Continue reading next