Creating a brand forms a critical part of any off-the-plan marketing campaign and in the second episode on Brand Stories for Projects, Geoffrey Reed talks about how to take the brand essence and apply it to marketing collateral.
For more than thirty years, Geoffrey Reed has been at the forefront of Australian advertising, helping clients build their brands effectively in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
Key topics discussed:
- How brand stories are made into infotainment products?
- Dealing with budgets for project videos
- Common mistakes in brand stories
- Utilising drone footage in project films
- Finding shortcuts to overcome budget constraints.